B1/ B2 visas are for people travelling to the USA temporarily for business or pleasure as well as for the purpose of medical treatment. So, if you are planning to enter the USA for the purpose of:
- conducting consultations with business partners;
- participating in business negotiations;
- attending scientific, educational, professional, business events or conferences;
- settling legal issues related to property;
- vacation, tourism, visiting relatives and friends;
- obtaining medical treatment;
- participating in social and charity events,
Your aim is B1 or B2 visa.
Your goal is to convince a consular officer that you qualify for the visa in accordance with the USA Immigration and Nationality Act, particularly to prove that:
During the interview you should be ready to provide a consular officer with the confirming documents mentioned below (preference is given to the document originals, not their copies):
The list of confirming documents is not limiting and in each case requires an individual approach our company experts are ready to assist you with. The only unvaried thing is the submitted information authenticity and documents validity (you should not forget that deceiving a consular officer and fraud, related to submitting false documents, can lead to the USA permanent visa ineligibility)
The only clear evidence of your qualifying for the visa at the USA Embassy is a full package of authentic documents. Our experts are ready to assist you with collecting and filling them out, taking into consideration your status, visa history and purposes of the planned trip to the USA.
Our manager will contact you to discuss the details.