When the main steps of the application process are completed (the application is filled out, you have scheduled the day of your visit, and your documents are uploaded to your personal account), you may wonder how will I get my passport back after the decision to issue a visa is made. This issue will be especially relevant for those who do not live in Kiev.
There are 3 ways to get a passport from the UK Visa Application Center:
- By yourself. This method is more convenient for those people who live in Kiev or in the Kiev region.
To get your passport, you must have an identification document and a checklist (issued when you submitted your biometric data at the UK Visa Application Center).
- Order courier delivery offered by the UK Visa Application Center. There are several nuances in this service.
- The first is the price. Not everybody is ready to pay 600 UAH for delivery of one passport.
- The courier service has up to 5 days to deliver your passport. If you have booked a flight for 5 days or less in the future, this is not an option.
- Until you receive your passport, you will not be able to learn the result as to whether you have been granted a visa or not. Moreover, when obtaining a visa, it is especially important to make sure that there are no typos in your data on the visa. If there are mistakes or typos in the visa, problems may arise when you try to cross the border. Of course, if a mistake is found, your passport can be taken back by the courier and this will take some of your time.
- Order the service of obtaining a passport from us, AVisa. Since we will be able to get your passport on the day it is issued and immediately send it to you by “New mail” on the same day. This will save you time. Upon receipt of your passport, we will check the result and inform you immediately, check for typos in the visa and save you money. The cost of our services is 10 euros / passport (“New mail” services are paid separately).
To obtain your passport from the UK Visa Application Center, we will need:
- The original checklist of documents (issued after you give your biometric data in the UK Visa Application Center);
- A power of attorney document from you that delegates us, Avisa Center, to receive your passport from the UK Visa Application Center (the Power of Attorney is issued in free form and does not require notarization);
- A copy of the first page of your Ukrainian passport or ID-card;
- Payment for our services.
You can transfer all the necessary documents to obtain your passport through “New mail” or drive to our office, where we will immediately advise you on how to properly draw up a Power of Attorney and make a copy of your Ukrainian passport.