Our company, AVISA, has been processing visas to the USA, Canada, and the UK for more than 10 years. Our office is in Kyiv, at the address: Business Center "Horizon Park" 4-B Nikolay Hrinchenko st.
In peacetime, we work in this way:
- We sign an agreement with a client (in the office, in electronic form, or we send the original of the agreement by “Nova Poshta”).
- The client pays for our services to the company's current account.
- We send a list of required documents to the client and start working with the client.
Due to the Russian invasion to Ukraine, our team was forced to move to Ivano-Frankivsk. Now, we do not have an office in this city, and there is no possibility to print and send contracts. We decided to work according to a simplified scheme.
How we work in wartime:
- We send an invoice for payment for our services. You pay to our company's current account.
- We form a list of documents.
- After receiving payment and all the necessary data from customers, we proceed to registration.
Which paid services are available in wartime:
- We provide non-immigrant visa services to the US, Canada, and the UK.
- We help with non-immigration programs in the following countries: Canada (CUAET), Great Britain (Homes for Ukraine).
Which free services are available in wartime?
- We provide a free consultation via messengers: Viber, Telegram, or e-mail (due to the large requests, it is not possible to answer all questions at once, so, if possible, please write short questions and no more than 3-5). The waiting time for a response during business hours can be several hours.
Which services are not available during wartime?
- We do not call back to applications left on the site; we only answer in Viber. If you do not have Viber, your application will not be processed.
- We do not answer questions that are not related to the issuance of visas, for example: questions about refugees, how to leave the country, how to find a job, how to find a sponsor, how to find housing, etc.
- We do not provide consultations by phone.
- We do not provide certain services: translation of documents into English, registration for biometric data, or sending a passport for a visa sticker.
- We do not provide accommodation abroad.
- We do not provide sponsors.
- We do not provide individual services that are included in the full visa processing package.
- We do not send passports to Europe for visa stickers.
We value our reputation, so we try to help everyone, including some free services, as far as possible during this individual situation. During wartime we can’t provide you a contract for our services. If you want to work with us, we will provide our services according to our simplified scheme.
For all other customers who were helped by our site to find the information they need, or for those who we were able to answer your questions in Viber/Telegram chats, you may thank us, by contributing to the Armed Force of Ukraine. The bank details are as follows:
Bank: National Bank of Ukraine
Account No. UA843000010000000047330992708
EDRPOU code 00032106
National Bank of Ukraine
The account is multi-currency. It was created and opened both for transferring funds from international partners and donors in foreign currency (US dollars, euros, British pounds), and from Ukrainian businesses and citizens in the national currency.