Quarantines and closed borders did not encourage people to travel as they used to. The UK is one of the first countries which open borders for Ukrainians and reopen the UK Visa Application Center in Kiev.
Is it possible to get a UK visa 2021?
Our company, Avisa, can say for sure - yes, it is now possible to get a visa to the UK.
If you are applying for a visa to the UK, you need to decide on the category of your visa. The visa category will depend on your purpose of visit to the UK.
There are such categories of visas to the UK:
- A standard visitor visa - will be needed if you plan to visit the country for the purpose of: tourism, business, visiting relatives / friends, studying up to 6 months, transporting goods to the UK.
- A student visa (Tier 4 (General) student visa) - intended for long-term study in the UK at a school, college or university.
- A child student visa is issued to study at a UK school for children from 4 to 17 years old.
- A Short-term student visa - needed if your purpose of travel to the UK is to study English for a period of 6 to 11 months.
- A marriage Visitor visa - visa for marriage in the UK. You cannot immigrate to Britain on this visa.
- A parent of a child student visa - if your child between the ages of 4 and 17 has a UK child student visa and you, as an official guardian, can accompany him with a parent student visa.
- A UK transit visa and others.
What documents are needed to travel to the UK?
The important thing in the process of applying for a visa to the UK is the collection of a package of documents.
The list of documents is formed depending on the purpose of the trip and the type of visa. For example, the documents for a visitor visa and a student visa will be different, but there are still documents that will need to be provided in any case, regardless of the type of visa:
- A passport;
- Documents confirming your ability to finance the trip. When you are applying for a visa to the UK, you or your sponsor will need to provide documents confirming the financing of your trip.
- Documents confirming the purpose of the visit.
- Documents confirming strong ties to the country of residence.
What are the most popular reasons to refuse a UK visa?
There are many reasons why a visa to the UK may be refused. The most popular reasons you can see below:
- Fraud the embassy. It is not recommended to falsify data when you are applying for a visa to the UK;
- Mistakes in filling out the application form. The application form for obtaining a visa to the UK is filled out in English. You should put all the necessary information about yourself grammatically correctly and clearly.
- Provide not a full package of documents. Sometimes applicants do not submit all necessary documents to the UK embassy. You need to understand that the visa officer, who accepts a decision to issue a visa or not, will consider only from the data in the application form and your documents. Therefore, it is so important to provide a complete, and correct package of documents.
- The applicant's immigration intent and payable ability. The UK government is very carefully checking information about those who plan to visit the country. Verification of the applicant's immigration intentions and payable ability is first what the visa officer will check.
So, the reasons for refusing a visa to the UK may be different. If you want to find out your chances of obtaining a visa to the UK, contact us. Our manager will assess your chances for free and give you advice on how to prevent a refusal in your case.